RE: [xep-support] Aligning numbers in tables

From: Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 09:16:42 PST

Gabriel,
Would you mind sending a sample FO? If none is available, maybe a sample
XML and XSL source. A small snippet would be fine, and possibly a PDF
sample demonstrating the alignment issue.
Thanks,
Karl..

Karl Stubsjoen
Senior Sales Engineer / Professional Services RenderX, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)

Got XML?
Get RenderX!
The Leader in XML to Print Technology

+1 (925) 392-0011 Direct
+1 (602) 451-6157 Cell  +1 (650) 328-8008 Fax
stubsjoen@renderx.com   http://www.renderx.com%a0%a0