[xep-support] Last CoolTool - PDF Checklist XSLs

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 10:14:14 PST

Though you would like to see another sample of what is possible with the
Checklist Cooltool. Here's a link to some tests we are creating for
schools/homeschools. Complete with "grading" ...

http://www.foactive.com/Forms/Samples/BiologyChapter7.pdf

If you haven't had a chance to take the tour and get your XSLs, you can
start here:

http://www.foactive.com/Forms

Be sure to use your real information because this creates an area on our web
site for you to use the PDF Forms Processing Server for free as well as it
email's XSLs and trial RenderX software to you if you choose those options
in the survey.

Kevin Brown