RE: [xep-support] java.io.EOFException: no more input

From: Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 08:04:31 PST

Hello Kirch,

Have you tested the XEPWin setup? Can you run XEP Assistant (found in the
program files folder for XEPWin).

In your .NET app, what version of XEP are you referencing? On the client's
machine, what version of XEP is available in the GAC? I wouldn't suspect
that you would get a "java.io.EOFException" if there is an issue with the
references. I see this error more often when I have missing stylesheet or a
stylesheet include or import that is bad.

Thanks,

Karl..