RE: [xep-support] last page's content does not fit into the last page, reverting to 'rest'

From: Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 08:01:02 PST

Hello,

2 things:

1) you can eliminate the last page warning by setting line-height to 0pt,
and including a fo leader in your last block like this:
         <fo:block id="last-page" line-height="0pt">
              <fo:leader />
         </fo:block>

2) it is the 2nd table in your FO causing the blank page with this
attribute:

page-break-after="always"

Remove that attribute and you will render exactly 2 pages.

Thanks,

Karl..