[xep-support] keep-with-next; keep-with-previous doesnt work for block span="all"

From: Kirch Fritz <Friedrich.Kirch@it2media.de>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 02:06:13 PDT

Dear support,

in XEP 4.15 in my 2column page-layout there is a page-break between two blocks having attribute span="all".

But I think there should not be a page-break, because I use keep-with-next and keep-with-previous!

<block span="all" keep-with-next.within-page="always"> and

<block span="all" keep-with-previous.with-page="always>" doesnt work for

Where is the problem or where is my misunderstandig?

(attached is FO-file and PDF-file)

Friedrich Kirch
Softwareentwicklung Media Business Suite

Tel.:

 +49 911 30 730-0

FAX:

 +49 911 30 730-625

Mail:

 friedrich.kirch@it2media.de <mailto:friedrich.kirch@it2media.de>

Homepage:

 www.it2media.de <http://www.it2media.de>

IT2media GmbH & Co. KG, Pretzfelder Str. 15, D-90425 Nürnberg; Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Nürnberg, HRA Nürnberg 12784, Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: IT2media Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Sitz Nürnberg, HRB Nürnberg 19511; Geschäftsführer: Dr. Gerhard Baier, Claudia Dietrich