[xep-support] Calling from servlet not working as expected.

From: <SPatra@eagle.org>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 09:49:04 PDT

Hi,

I have just copied contents from JAXPSample.java to a servlet (see
attached) and updated to read xml and xsl from file system instead of
command line.

By deploying as a web application and calling the servlet from url, it
does create a pdf file for me but without any content.
However, the attached servlet works good if run as java application from
eclipse through Main() method.

Can you please let me know, if I am missing anything in the web
application? Or is that the APIs I am using supposed to work only as
Stand-alone and not as part of Servlet?

Please note, I have xep.jar and xt.jar in web-inf/lib folder as well as
eclipse classpath.

Thanks.

Regards,

Santosh