[xep-support] extra blank pages

From: <daniel.r.boughton@rrd.com>
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 05:34:35 PDT

I have a document which is divided into several sections and I want the
page numbering to start at 1 for each section. Each section has it's own
page-sequence, so I set initial-page-number="1" in each page sequence. The
problem is that if a section ends on an odd numbered page XEP inserts an
extra blank page so that page-sequence ends on an even numbered page. Is
there a way to get each section to start with a page number of 1 without
getting the extra blank pages?