[xep-support] Hyphenation tip

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 05:53:07 PDT

Hello Everyone,

could somebody help me to hyphenate the following text correctly?

<fo:block>Set the name under which the server will be visible. For example http://www.server3.com can be named http://www.whatever.com</fo:block>

I am getting this (hyphenated protocol):
Set the name under which the server will be visible. For example ht-
tp://www.server3.com can be named http://www.whatever.com

but I would suppose this (line break just at space before URL):
Set the name under which the server will be visible. For example
http://www.server3.com can be named http://www.whatever.com

I'd like to find any general solution. Hyphenation must be switched on, but how to avoid it for similar words? Can be these words excluded from dictionary somehow? I'd like to ensure correct behaviour independently on XML source so via XEP settings or XSL templates. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Jan