[xep-support] Changebars - misleading warning

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 04:47:03 PDT

Hello Everyone,

if there are used changebars for text of table header and this table is too long and splitted into several parts and corresponding table header is repeated on every page, we get the following warning: change-bar-begin element of class "d0t4466" appeared after change-bar-end and was ignored. I understand what is going on, but warning in this case could be skipped as in XSL-FO source everything is Ok.

Jan