Re: [xep-support] Table row start jumping to next page

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 04:38:00 PDT

yes that keeps the row on the same page, but I don't want to add the
keep-with-previous.within-page constraint because I want the lorem
ipsum row to be able to start on the next page, just not when there is
adequate space for it to start on the same page. The last row however
needs the constraint to be applied. (The last row in production
contains a horizontal rule that spans multiple columns.)

thanks, dan