Re: [xep-support] Numbered paragraph with first line indent

From: G. Ken Holman <>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 04:29:26 PST

At 2009-03-10 07:46 -0400, I misspoke:
>sure enough, adding the following to the block prevents the second
>line from going

"allows the second line to go"

>to the start edge:
> line-height="1"
>As I suspected, the leading of the block inside of the float is big
>enough to trigger the apparent indentation of the second line. By
>removing the leading (using a line height scalar value), there is
>now room for the second line to go to the edge.

XQuery/XSLT training in Prague, CZ 2009-03
XQuery/XSLT/XSL-FO training in Los Angeles (New dates!) 2009-06-08
Video lesson:
Video overview:
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07
Legal business disclaimers:
in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.