[xep-support] wierd bug in sequence-page-master?

From: ploni almoni <inomla.inolp@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 12:01:58 PST

hi,

I use XEP and occasionally get a strange message complaining that an attribute value is invalid (mostly in sequence-page-master/layout-master-set: force-page-count, blank-or-not-blank). I have validation turned on.

The bug only happens once in a while, and I can't reproduce it reliably.

Does anybody have a similar problem? Any clues how to fix?

best regards,
Ploni Almoni