Re: [xep-support] Queueing in EnMasse

From: Khachik Kocharyan <khachik@zenteq.am>
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 02:05:34 PDT

Hi Robert,

you can use
<option name="agents-count" value="INTEGER"/>

The default value is XEP server's count in EnMasse configuration file.
With a greater 'agents-count' EnMasse starts more agents and can
handle more connections.
There is one option to control logging:
<option name="log-level" value="'all'|'error'|'none'"/>

Khachik
http://www.renderx.net/
http://www.renderx.com/