Re: [xep-support] keep-with-next not working

From: Dan Ochs <>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 16:28:36 PDT

When I run your example I get the message "[error] no space for an
element, trying to recover" in the output. If I remove the attribute
break-before="odd-page" from your source .fo file this error is no
longer shown and the output is as expected. See attached.

Dan Ochs, Principal Consultant
Wrycan, Inc.
2008/6/27 Frank Weenink <>:
> Dear xep-support,
> I have some trouble keeping a heading with the text. I've attached a sample
> PDF and FO. I cannot find the reason why this failes. Does anyone see what
> is causing the failure?
> Regards,
> Frank

in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.