[xep-support] Font metric files?

From: Dan Vint <dvint@dvint.com>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 13:26:40 PST

We are starting to switch from Frame to DITA with the XEP engine. We
are using several fonts (not the standard PS) to produce our docs in
Frame and now we want the same results in DITA. On our cover page we
use the Trade Gothic fonts which appear to be Type 1, but there is
now AFM file to go with it. How do I get an AFM file or generate one?

..dan
Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

voice: 510-522-4703

When H.H. Bennett was asked why he preferred to be out
shooting landscapes rather than spending time in his portrait studio:

"It is easier to pose nature and less trouble to please."

http://www.portalwisconsin.org/bennett_feature.cfm