[xep-support] Tab Stops

From: Owens, Stephen P <Stephen.P.Owens@pfizer.com>
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 06:58:47 PST

Hi all,

I know that there is no notion of a tab stop in XSL-FO, but I was
wondering if RenderX had some sort of extension to support tab stops the
way they work in word. For example if I have a tab character at say
1.25 inches from the left, and tab stops are set at every half inch,
then the character following the TAB should appear at 1.5 inches from
the left.

Is this possible or is there definitely no way to make this work with
RenderX?

Steve Owens