Re: [xep-support] Generating PDF, Embedding all fonts

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 05:18:50 PST

I can't run XEP with those fonts. I tried Monaco.dfont and the
message is:

Unsupported file format or broken file found reading font metric from
file:/var/local/XEP4/fonts/Monaco.dfont: Not a TrueType/OpenType file, or
unsupported TrueType version: 0.256

I don't know what kind of fonts they are.

Werner.