Re: [xep-support] Generating PDF, Embedding all fonts

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 00:24:17 PST

Hi Tommy,

In your xep.xml file you have to add an element like this:

I would advice you to place such elements in a separate entity
and include the following to your xep.xml file:

<!DOCTYPE config
[
   <!ENTITY fonts SYSTEM "fonts.local.ent">
]>

<config xmlns...>

&fonts;

</config>

Now, when you upgrade XEP, you only have to put back the document
type declaration and the entity reference.

Best regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re                                     http://www.pincette.biz