RE: [xep-support] "Created" document property in PDF - GMT not local?

From: Michael Bradbury <bradbury@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 00:33:25 PDT

Attached is sample PDF (zipped) created today 10/25/2007 at 6:42:59 PM - the
same time set on my computer.

Check your computer time and internal clock. Your CMOS battery may not be
working.

Thank you,

Michael Bradbury
Director Major Accounts/Business Development
RenderX, Inc. (XML to Print Technologies)
(619) 692-9698 Direct (San Diego, CA, USA)
(650) 327-1000
(650) 328-8008 Fax
bradbury@renderx.com
sales@renderx.com