[xep-support] Configuring AFP fonts

From: Savard, Jerome <email@address.hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 10:53:16 PDT

In the AFPFont options of config file, how does XEP use the 9th
parameter (word spacing)? I feel this parameter is ignored.
I tried many different values and the results were all the same.
  _____

"Ce message est confidentiel, a l'usage exclusif du destinataire
ci-dessus et son contenu ne represente en aucun cas un engagement de la
part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation expresse et par ecrit de la part
de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle,
doit etre autorisee prealablement. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce
message, merci d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur."

"This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the
addressee and its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA,
except as otherwise specifically provided in writing by AXA. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial,
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
please notify the sender immediately."