Re: [xep-support] Add Character

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 13:24:24 PDT

In order to debug this we would need more information like your actualxep.xml file and the FO document to test with, or a sample pdf. Canyou examine the pdf and tell what font it is actually using if notArial? Why not use the actual character instead of the entity: ℓ ?
dan

Dan OchsPrincipal Consultant, Wrycan Inc.http://xsl.wrycan.comdan(dot)ochs(at)wrycan(dot)com
On 10/10/07, alexandre.nascimento@embraer.com.br<alexandre.nascimento@embraer.com.br> wrote:>>> Hi,>> I need to add the Unicode Character Script Small L (&#x2113) in my pdf. I> added in xep.xml Arial true type font and then use font-family =Arial in the> fo:root.> It didn´t work.Can someone help me?>> Thanks,>> Alexandre Moraes do Nascimento> Technical Publications Development> Embraer - São José dos Campos> Phone : + 55 12 3927-4282