Re: [xep-support] Enabling PDF comments in PDF

From: David Cramer <david@thingbag.net>
Date: Sat Oct 06 2007 - 04:41:11 PDT

My understanding is that is a proprietary Adobe thing that can only be
enabled with an adobe product. For example, open the pdf with acrobat
and enable commenting. I don't know if there's a way to do it without a
human clicking a mouse even with adobe products. If you find one, please
let me know.

Thanks,
David