[xep-support] Embedding fonts in my PDF's generated from docbook

From: Sheldon Plankton <sheldon.plankton@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 19 2007 - 15:53:33 PDT

Hi,

I am evaluating XEP. I have been generating my PDF from docbook xml
files. That has always worked well for expect when I tried to upload
my PDF to lulu.com. The lulu.com site would not accept my PDF doc
because it said my "fonts were not embeded." Someone of the docbook
mailing list recommended I try XEP. I need a little help ...

Here's how I been doing things with docbook ...

xsltproc --output my.fo $FO_ARGS $PDF_CUSTOMIZATIONS my.xml
fop -fo my.fo -pdf my.pdf

... now what I want to know is what command line to I use for xep and
how do I tell xep to embed my fonts?

Thanks!