[xep-support] [error] com.renderx.graphics.ImageFormatException: Don't know how to handle Palette with 2 samples per pixel

From: <Jeffrey.Shank@jeppesen.com>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 12:51:35 PDT

I am trying to transform an XML document with EPS graphics into a PDF.
During the transformation I get the following error.

[error] Cannot parse image
'http://acdprod1/mpl/admon/AlteonMPLLogoGreyScale.eps'
[error] com.renderx.graphics.ImageFormatException: Don't know how to
handle Palette with 2 samples per pixel in TIFF image
http://acdprod1/mpl/admon/Alt
eonMPLLogoGreyScale.eps

The result is an empty (0 byte) PDF file.

What is the nature of this error? How can I resolve it?

Jeffrey Shank
Supervisor, Courseware Technology
Aviation Courseware Development
Jeppesen