[xep-support] WG: Problems with SVG and text along a path

From: Fritz Kirch <Friedrich.Kirch@it2media.de>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 09:46:17 PDT

Dear support,
Hi Alexei,

if you wonder, why I write to you directly: I found your email address
in XEP-support forum and I am waiting for an answer to my SVG-problem,
which I reported last week to XEP-support-team. Please help me.

This was my email from Wednesday last week:

I am a SVG newbie, but I tried to use a SVG graphic within a
<fo:instream-foreign-object>.
Unfortunately my svg is not rendered correctly.

Can you help me?

I included the fo, the original svg and the resulting pdf file

Fritz Kirch
IT2media GmbH & Co. KG
Nuremberg, Germany
Email:friedrich.kirch@it2media.de