RE: [xep-support] Formatting failed! error

From: Rebecca Dahlman <RDahlman@ppc.com>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 04:49:38 PDT

Do you have the .NET 2.0 framework installed? Despite the fact that the
installer says it's optional, it really isn't. Skipping it will cause
XEPWin to fail. I don't remember for sure, but this may be the error
message we received when we had this problem.

Rebecca Dahlman
Project Performance Corporation
email: rdahlman@ppc.com <mailto:rdahlman@ppc.com>
phone: 703-748-7268