Re: [xep-support] Korean Characters Not in TOC Entries or Headers

From: jingjun long <longjingjun@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 18:25:01 PDT

hi Dee,

According to your information (Korean characters displayed correctly in
body), it means your RenderX is configured to support Korean font.
Please have a look at what font you used for the TOC. One situation is
you used the font which is not support Korean characters.

Hope this helps.

JingJun Long

Dee_Beck@McAfee.com 写道: