Re: [xep-support] localhost authority

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 09:09:34 PDT

er, the files are on a linux machine -- are you asking me to construct
an example URI for the following windows file path:
C:\Windows\Fonts\arialuni.ttf

?

if so, I believe the correct path would be

file://localhost/C:/Windows/Fonts/arialuni.ttf

and feeding it into firefox and ie on my windows machine actually does
access the corresponding font file (which only works because windows
is case-insensitive -- but on my linux box, i lowercased all the file
names, so that isn't the problem with XEP)

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/