[xep-support] Overflowing PDF images

From: Surya Prabha <surya@gs-lab.com>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 05:08:34 PDT

Hi Team,

I am Surya from India. I am new to the xsl domain.

When rendering a PDF with screenshots, I see that the image size is not
scaled down to fit the page width in the PDF. As a result all the
screenshots in my document are overflowing onto the right margin. I am using
XEP 4.9 for the transformation.

My source xml is based on Docbook. The screenshots are in the PNG format.

How do I tell XEP that it should scale down the images to fit the page
width.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Surya.