Re: [xep-support] Event from RenderX

From: JingJun Long <longjingjun@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 17:30:35 PST

Since there is no feedback loop from the compose engine when composing a
PDF, fo:marker and fo:retrieve-marker seem are kinds of another natural
way to control what to display in the header and footer by the user.
:-) Maybe this is easier for XSL-FO engine implementation.

It seems fo:page-number-citation is similar with the situation here.

Thanks again.

JingJun