[xep-support] XEP page break

From: Mati Hadi <matilda.kapro@yahoo.se>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 04:39:11 PST

Hi,
In our fo example I have a block which contains 3
blocks.
The first block contains a fo:leader and a marker with
the name blockIsContinued.
The second is a fo:list-block
The third block contains a fo:leader and an empty
marker with the name blockWillContinue.
My problem is that the page breaks in one of the text
blocks and continues in the next page although there
is enough space.
This error is generated just when I have the attribute
keep-with-previous in the block element which includes
the blockWillContinue marker.
The marker is empty.
My first question is why the page breaks?
My second question is dose XEP treate keep-with-next
and keep-with-next.within-page differently?
I have attached the fo document together with the
generated pdf.
Please note the break on the sixth text block between
the word no and the word longer.
Please find my fo test document at
http://hem.bredband.net/antbah/foTest.xml and the
generated pdf at