[xep-support] keep-together

From: Mati Hadi <matilda.kapro@yahoo.se>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 04:55:35 PST

Hi,
I wonder if there is a way to weight keep-together
against one another. I mean if I have
keep-together.within-page on a section-title,
section-subtitle, section and a list. I want to give
them different periority, so that the section-title
and the section-subtitle has the highest periority,
the section has the second periority and the list has
the third periority, but they should be together if
that is possible. I gave keep-together.within-page
different integer values, but it seems that it doesn't
work.
Any ideas please.
Thank you in advance
Matilda