[xep-support] Problem with a list element containing an embedded inline with large font

From: Andy Black <andy_black@sil.org>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 15:18:33 PST
Hello.

Attached is a small .fo file showing a problem I am having with the alignment of a list element.  The third item in the list contains an embedded <inline> element which has a font size of 22pt when the rest is in 10pt.  Notice how there is a huge gap between the ordered list number 3 and the line containing the embedded <inline>.  The attached sample uses the same font (Times New Roman) for both the main text and the embedded character (which is in blue).  The data I'm using actually uses different fonts, where the embedded font must be set at a large font size in order for it to be readily visible.  I'm not including the different fonts as this does not seem to be what the main issue is.

Is there a work-around for this?

Thanks,

--Andy