[xep-support] Embedable SVG and default font

From: Andriy Khoruzhenko <andriy.khoruzhenko@imc.net.ua>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 08:24:19 PST

Hi,

In my FO document I start use SVG and now on translation I found new
warnings:

[warning] could not find any font family matching "Helvetica"; replaced
by Times

This warning generated from SVG code.

<fo:instream-foreign-object>
   <svg:svg xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="9pt" height="9pt">
     <svg:g>
       <svg:circle cx="4.5pt" cy="4.5pt" r="4pt" fill="none"
stroke="black" stroke-width="1.0pt"/>
     </svg:g>
   </svg:svg>
</fo:instream-foreign-object>

Is it possible to replace default fong for embeded SVG to hide this
warning? I'm using only one Arial font for full document and not want
to add to xep.xml config file additional fonts.

Andriy

--
Andriy Khoruzhenko
Intermedia Communications