[xep-support] Missing glyph substitute

From: Appleby, Paul <paul.appleby@tso.co.uk>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 07:42:10 PST

Is there some way to configure what happens in XEP if a glyph is not available in any of the fonts being used (i.e. the main font or its fallback fonts)?

What we really want is a great big graphic or something like that so it stands out in a similar way to the fallback graphic if an image is not available.

I'm using XEP 4.6 on Windows 2000

Paul Appleby
Technical Data Consultant
The Stationery Office
Tel: +44 (0)1603 695898
Mobile: +44 (0)7730 074821
Email: paul.appleby@tso.co.uk
Web: www.tso.co.uk <http://www.tso.co.uk>
TSO Providing Document and Publishing Services

This email, including any attachment, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately by reply and delete all copies from your system. Do not retain, copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use any of its contents.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email has been swept for computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email does not contain such material and we therefore advise you to carry out your own virus checks. We do not accept liability for any damage or losses sustained as a result of such material.

Please note that incoming and outgoing email communications passing through our IT systems may be monitored and/or intercepted by us solely to determine whether the content is business related and compliant with company standards.