Re: [xep-support] XEP DiType (subject changed)

From: David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net>
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 02:48:28 PST

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:01:52 +0400, Teus Benschop <teus@teusbenschop.nl>
wrote:

> David Tolpin wrote:
>> DiType is XEP redone from scratch in a different universe.
>> http://www.renderx.net/ .
> This sounds very interesting!
>
> I could not find on the site how to obtain a license and a copy of it.
> Is it for sale or is it freeware, or is it GPL-ed?

Teus,

the right place to ask (and to get an answer) is sales@renderx.com.
Technically speaking, DiType is stable and usable. Hopefully, there will
be a zero-cost license for personal or academic use. I don't think it will
be available under an open-source license, but anything is theoretically
possible.

David