RE: [xep-support] RE: Cocoon Serializer PDF image problem

From: Jerry Janofsky <JanofskyJ@comcast.net>
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 21:17:38 PST

David,

Currently, all my images are pictures of people. The image name is the ID of
the person it is a picture of. Sometimes the wrong picture is assigned to a
person. When it is discovered, a new picture is put in its place but the
name of the picture remains the same. However, now that you have given me a
possible solution, I will consider a change in that process.

Thank you very much.

By the way, what is "DiType"?

Jerry J