Re: [xep-support] unable to generate PDFs using RenderX XEP engine on a HP Unix server

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 10:09:25 PST

I doubt your Unix server has the path C:\Windows\Fonts\times.ttf

AFAIK, by default, XEP comes with an xep.xml configuration file that
has these Windows font paths commented out. If you do not have these
fonts on that machine and you need to use them, then you should
purchase a Windows license for the machine, copy the fonts to an
appropriate location, and change the path in your XEP config file.

I doubt my recommendation is the last word on the matter.