Re: [xep-support] (no subject)

From: Dovid Zalkin <dovid@tech-tav.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 01:35:58 PDT

Hi David.
To be honest, I'm not sure why I had the keep-with-next inside the
table. But you were right: that was the cause of the problem. I guess
that since there was nothing else for the keep-with-next to apply to
(because everything before the next block was inside the table anyway)
it automatically applied to the *following* block. I didn't look there
because I didn't think that a keep-with attribute on a nested element
would have effect outside of it. Anyway, thanks for clarifying this issue.
Dovid

--
David Zalkin
Technology Consultant