[xep-support] Reduction of size of the generated PDF's

From: <paritosh.mahato@exxonmobil.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 21:23:45 PDT

Hi,

  I am a new member to this group - please advice and redirect if this
question doesn't suits this group or I should be hitting some other group.
My Requirement:
1. Before Using RenderX utility , creating PDF's would create in the size
of <100KB.
  Users used to copy contents from the word file and used to use the Adobe
Acrobat Utility to create the PDF.
2. After Using RenderX utility : the pdf content is increasing to 1.5-2MB.
 All data's are in xml are sent to the XEP and the rendered pdf size
increases enormously. We use XSL:FO to create the pdf's by reading the xml
data.

If you have have suggestion or any documentation available to understand
the technical details and how to resolve this, please revert back.

Best regards,
Paritosh Mahato