[xep-support] problem with fonts in new license key

From: Joy Andree <joy.andree@ansys.com>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 08:02:25 PDT

Hi,

I purchased XEP desktop version 4.5 in April (it was to upgrade from
3.1). We then decided we needed a second copy and purchased it in Sept.
I updated the new copy with the customizations and new xml file calling
the fonts and the font folder but the new copy will not produce a PDF
with fonts. The PDF has missing characters and only displays numbers
and special characters.

I tested by putting in the old copy on the same machine with the same
batch files and it works correctly.

Did something change? The new copy had the same version (4.5) with the
same jar name. I did notice the batch files changed from calling Java
folder to calling Javasoft.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,

Joy Andree