[xep-support] Ordered list in footnote problem

From: Andy Black <andy_black@sil.org>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 15:36:11 PDT
I'm using XEP 4.7 and finding that while an ordered list comes out just fine in the main part of a page, such a list is not coming out correctly when it occurs in a footnote.  The attached file contains a simple FO example of this along with the PDF I am getting.   I'm not sure if the FO is in error or if there is a bug in XEP.

Note that in the PDF, each ordered list item in the footnote is coming out not as "1."  and "2." but rather with both the digit and the period on top of each other (as if there is not enough room for both characters).

The same FO code when it is not in a footnote comes out just fine.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Andy