[xep-support] centered tables

From: Ettinger, Christian <Christian.Ettinger@3SOFT.de>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 01:37:48 PDT

Hi,

I am trying to generate tables with XEP that do not span the whole page and get center-aligned.
With an fo:external-graphic I can set text-align="center" on the surrounding fo:block. I assumed the same would work for tables, but it did not:

<fo:block text-align="center">
  <fo:table width="auto">
    <fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width="2cm"/>
    <fo:table-column column-number="2" column-width="4cm"/>
    <fo:table-body>
    </fo:table-body>
  </fo:table>
</fo:block>

I tried several ways and searched a lot of websites, but I could not get it work.
Is this possible in general?
Can anybody tell me how this can be achieved?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christian Ettinger, OSEK Business Division
3SOFT GmbH - Member of the Elektrobit Group,