Re: [xep-support] Don't know why xep finds error

From: Teus Benschop <teus@teusbenschop.nl>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 06:41:39 PDT

Oops, in the previous mail I attached the document.fo without the error.
Sorry. Here is the one with the error again.

Teus.

Hi Michael,

The explanation of Henk enabled me to get rid of the [warning], but the
[error] was still there.

I've now shortened the xslfo file and attached it again.

The strange thing is that an error is given, which suggests something is
lost, yet no text is lost at all.

The error message goes away when line number 38 (<fo:block
break-after="odd-page"></fo:block>) is removed. Yet in line 55 there is
exactly the same code, but it gives no error.

Am I writing incompatible xsl-fo code or is this something in XEP?

Thank you,

Teus.