Re: [xep-support] %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: ea ]%% from distiller

From: David Cramer <david@thingbag.net>
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 10:27:54 PDT

Btw., the postscript file will convert to pdf just fine using ps2pdf
(Ghostscript). That would be ok, but one feature that is lost using
Ghostscript is the automatic logical pagination. That works in
Distiller, but not in pdfs produced by Ghostscript:
http://www.renderx.net/lists/xep-support/3999.html

So let me know how to work around either of those problems and I'll be
happy :-)

David