Re: [xep-support] table-header for table-body?

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 14:49:41 PDT

It was brought to my attention that a simpler
solution would be to just put each tableBody with
its header in a nested table of the outer table
with the common header. I tested this and it
works just fine ... the page break triggers the
continuation of the inner table in the
continuation of the outer table, thus triggering
both table headers to be drawn on the new page.

--
Registration open for UBL training:    Montréal, Canada 2006-08-07
Also for XSL-FO/XSLT training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04