Re: [xep-support] page number and page-range

From: Jost Klopfstein <jost@axostech.com>
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 09:02:29 PDT

Hi Enrico,

We are a company specialized in XSL-FO and XEP consulting.

We developed an extension for XEP last year which moves the index from the
back-of-the-book to the front-matter.
Please let me know if that is of interest for you and if yes, I would need
to know how you are calling XEP (script file, Java API, .NET api, etc...)

Best regards,
Jost

Jost Klopfstein Axos Technologies Inc. 604 628-2248 jost@axostech.com Visit
us at http://www.axostech.com