[xep-support] Hyphenation language.

From: Volodymyr Mykhailyk <Volodymyr.Mykhailyk@intelliarts.com>
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 06:16:34 PDT

Hi,
I need to enable hyphenation in documents processed with XEP, and I am
confused with specifying of language in what XEP should hyphenate some text.
In Xep Reference I can't find clear specification of how can I assign
language for some block of text.

As I understand @xml:lang attribute corresponds for "accessibility
language" for the document.
Then to specify language of some block I should use @language attribute?

Question is if I have two blocks with such text:
<fo:block hyphenate="true" language="en">Some text in English</fo:block>
<fo:block hyphenate="true" language="de">Some text in German</fo:block>
Will be the first hyphenated in English, and second in German?

Thanks in advance.

--
Volodymyr.Mykhailyk
IntelliArts