[xep-support] Configuring XML Catalog file for SVG DTD

From: Keith - Parenty Reitmeier, Inc. <keith@parenty.mb.ca>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 08:44:24 PDT

Can someone please describe exactly how to configure a Catalog file to
work with my transformations. I especially would like to set up the SVG
DTD locally, in the hopes of alleviating lagging transform times and
occasional timeouts that result in missing graphics. I transform using
oXygen 7.1 (XSL processing using Xalan) and XEP 3.8.4.

Thanks,
Keith