[xep-support] Controlling page breaks in my pdf document

From: Kurt Andrews <Kurt.W.Andrews@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 07:28:20 PDT

Folks,

I'm using the personal version of renderx to produce some pdf
documents from Docbook XML. I'm using XXE's docbook conversion
option to do the conversion. I'm trying to control page breaks so
that I can do things like start the table of contents that's
generated on a new page, and start each top level section on a new
page and add new pages between sub-sections as needed.

This is my first experience with using xml to create a document so I
won't admit to understanding anything yet, but I think renderx is the
piece that actually creates the document from xml so this is probably
where I have to adjust the page breaks. Can someone help me figure
out how to do this.

Thanks

Kurt